The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship from the Amar Ujala Foundation is like a shining light for poor students who study in government schools. They pick 38 bright students for their Atul Maheshwari Scholarship. Each of these students gets up to INR 50,000 every year. To get this support, students must qualify for it by passing a written test and an interview.
Now, let’s talk about this scholarship in more detail. We’ll discuss when you can apply, how much money you can get, who can apply, how to apply, what documents you need, and more. But first, let’s understand the main purpose of this scholarship.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
In 2023, they started this scholarship to help students in grades nine to twelve. They want to help these students with their education by giving them scholarships ranging from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000 every year. Also, they want to reward students who did well in their exams last year and are moving on to the next grade. This money helps them pay for their education.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023: Details
|What It’s For||The scholarship is to help students in grades nine to twelve continue their education without financial problems. They can get from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000 every year.|
|Who Can Apply||Students must be in grades 9-12, score more than 60% on their last yearly test, and have a family income less than INR 1,50,000.|
|How It Works||If you’re in grades 9 or 10, you get Rs. 30,000 per year. If you’re in grades 11 or 12, you get Rs. 50,000 per year. This money helps cover school costs for the entire year.|
|How You’re Chosen||Students are picked based on how they perform on a written test. If you do well, you’ll be invited for an interview.|
|Application Deadline||The deadline for applying online will be updated soon.|
Who Can Get the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship?
To get this scholarship, you must meet certain requirements. You also have to pass the selection process of the Amar Ujala Foundation. Here’s what you need to qualify:
- You must be in grades nine to twelve.
- You should have scored more than 60% on your last annual exams.
- Your family’s yearly income should not be more than INR 1,50,000.
Important Features of the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
This scholarship has some special features:
- It’s run by the Amar Ujala Foundation.
- It’s for students in grades nine to twelve, not for college students.
- If you’re in grade nine or ten, you can get Rs. 30,000 per year.
- If you’re in grade eleven or twelve, you can get Rs. 50,000 per year.
- They give you the scholarship for the whole academic year.
- If you have special needs, they provide help during exams.
- You need to do well in the written test to qualify.
- The deadline for applying online will be updated soon.
How to Apply for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
If you want to apply for this scholarship, you can do it online on the official Amar Ujala website. To make it easy, make sure you have all the right documents ready. Here’s how you can apply:
- Go to the official Atul Maheshwari Scholarship website.
- Start by clicking “New here? Sign Up” to create a new account. Give your name, email, and a strong password to make your account.
- Check your email for a link to verify your new account.
- Log in and fill out the application form with all the needed information.
- Upload the documents they ask for and submit your application.
Who can apply for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship?
Students in grades nine through twelve can apply. They should also have scored more than 60% in their last yearly exam, and their family’s annual income should not be more than INR 1,50,000.
How much money can I get from the scholarship?
If you’re in grades nine or ten, you’ll receive Rs. 30,000 per year. If you’re in grades eleven or twelve, you’ll get Rs. 50,000 per year.
How are students selected for the scholarship?
Students are chosen based on their performance in a written test. If you do well in this test, you’ll be invited for an interview to further evaluate your eligibility.